It was a casual Tuesday afternoon. I was watching an old episode of Beat Shazam when I suddenly got the urge to check my Twitter and I soon discovered that the wonderful, super kind blogger Undercover Superhero nominated me once again for an award. And so, as always, it’s time to list some rules, share some facts about myself, answer and ask some more questions, and nominate more bloggers. Yippee!
The Rules are Simple
- Thank the blogger that has nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers (or as many bloggers as you can.)
- Create (if you can) 11 questions to ask your nominees.
So, first things first, I’d like to thank Undercover Superhero for once again thinking of me in her nominations. You’re such a sweetheart!
Share eleven facts about myself. Okay, I’m going to try not to give obvious facts and surprise my readers a bit with some new intel about myself.
- I was lucky enough to participate in the Disney Inaugural for the new Disney Cruise ship, Disney Dream, in 2011. Meaning I was one of the first people to be on that ship. It was amazing!
- As a child, I was also lucky enough to test a game called Spore Heroes for EA Sports.
- I’ve been to eleven major cities in the country; New York City (over twenty times), Washington D.C (more times than I count), Nashville, Charlotte, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, New Orleans, Chicago, Cleveland, Atlanta, and San Diego.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I’m a sissy when it comes to watching a movie, meaning I cry a lot. (You should’ve seen me at the end of Braveheart, and Avengers: Endgame…and The Force Awakens…etc.)
- I don’t like scary movies. At. ALL!
- I still haven’t dressed up for Haloween yet but when I do I’m totally going to be Gamora (or the Wicked Witch from The Wizard of Oz. I want to paint myself green. 😁)
- I’m a hot dog fan (they’re SO good.)
- Pulled pork is my favorite form of barbeque.
- I think I’ve listed this before but I’m going to say it again, I LOVE ICE CREAM!
- Doctor Strange is my favorite superhero of all time.
Now I must answer UnderCover Superhero’s eleven questions.
1. What’s your favorite party song?
Oh, that’s hard. A song that always makes me dance even when I don’t want to is Mark Ronson’s (featuring Bruno Mars) “Uptown Funk”. That song is off the chain!
2. What was your favorite children’s program when you were little?
Easy. The Backyardigans. I can still hear the song to The Backyardigans in my head. It was a cartoon that used to come on Nickelodeon and every day my sister, my mother, and I used to watch it and it was beautiful! I love that show!
3. Do you have a favorite smell?
I love the smell of baked goods. I don’t know what it is about that smell that just makes me feel all..warm inside. Like walking down the bread aisle in a store. Mmm, delightful.
4. If you were to create your own award, what would it be called?
Your Inner Superhero Award. It would celebrate bloggers who take their time every day to sit down and inspire fellow bloggers around the world.
5. Is there a difference between mental and physical strength?
Um, yeah! Your mind can’t pick up a television (unless you’re a superhero or you have the Force.) But I believe mental strength is greater than physical strength any day.
6. Where do you go for inspiration when you’re stuck on thinking of award questions to ask?
Into the recesses of my brain.
7. What do you think has been the most-talked-about topics of 2019 so far? Mental Health, Self Care? Etc…
Yeah, definitely mental health (pertaining to Donald Trump.) Lol, just kidding. Um…honestly, I don’t know. I stick very much to entertainment with my blog so I wouldn’t have the slightest idea.
8. If you could start secondary school all over again, but at the age, you are now and the person you’ve become, would you?
I was homeschooled.
9. Marvel or DC?
If DC Comics’ recent films were more like The Dark Knight Trilogy, DC for sure. But…they’re not, so hands down Marvel.
10. How has 2019 been for you so far?
Pretty good, pretty good. Movie-wise, okay. The only really good movie I’ve seen this year was Avengers: Endgame. I’m hoping the second half of the year can deliver better films (particularly The Rise of Skywalker.)
11. Do you like to collect things? If so, what are they?
This is a great question because it hits right at home. Yes! I love to collect things. My favorite thing to collect is movie tickets. I have some going back as far as…2011 I think. One day I’ll have to write a post sharing my movie ticket collection.
I also am very fond of collecting magazines pertaining to movies that I’m really excited about like Star Wars movies, Marvel movies, etc. It’s so much fun!
Now I have to nominate eleven bloggers. I don’t think I’ll nominate eleven bloggers today but I’ll nominate as many as I can. Here they are.
Robert Horvat for rear-view-mirror.com
K at the Movies for katthemovies.wordpress.com
Evaschon for classicsandcraziness.wordpress.com
18 Cinema Lane for 18cinemalane.wordpress.com
emmasrandomthoughts for emmasrandomthoughts.wordpress.com
Reely Bernie for reelybernie.com
Daniel Sanchez for thecaliforniawriter.com
Robin LeeAnn for robinleeann.com
Okay, those are all of the people I’ve nominated. Here are my eleven questions.
- What’s your favorite time of the day?
- Are you a dog or a cat person?
- If you could travel to any planet in the galaxy which would it be?
- Which Marvel superhero would you want to be best friends with?
- Which Star Wars character do you find most relatable?
- You’re traveling abroad, which country is your destination?
- The Mission: Impossible or John Wick franchise?
- What’s your go-to movie genre?
- Are you a Star Wars or Star Trek person…or neither?
- What’s your favorite fast-food chain?
- What’s your favorite sweet treat?
Well, there are my questions. Once again, I thank Undercover Superhero for nominating me and I hope you’ve enjoyed learning a little more about myself.
I thank you for reading and I hope you have a spectacular day.